50 Band 9 Concession Sentences for IELTS Writing
1. While I acknowledge that online learning offers greater flexibility, I believe that traditional classrooms remain more effective because they encourage direct interaction.
2. Although social media helps people stay connected, I believe that it should be used in moderation because excessive use affects mental health.
3. While I accept that technology makes life more convenient, I believe that people should avoid becoming overly dependent on it.
4. Although public transport is not always comfortable, I believe that it is the most practical solution to reduce traffic congestion.
5. While I recognise that living in a large city provides more career opportunities, I believe that smaller towns offer a better quality of life.
6. Although working from home provides flexibility, I believe that office work encourages better teamwork and communication.
7. While I acknowledge that advertising informs consumers about new products, I believe that some advertisements can be misleading.
8. Although tourism contributes significantly to the economy, I believe that strict regulations are necessary to protect the environment.
9. While I accept that artificial intelligence improves workplace efficiency, I believe that human decision-making remains indispensable in many professions.
10. Although higher education can be expensive, I believe that it is a worthwhile investment because it improves long-term career prospects.
11. Although children enjoy playing video games, I believe that outdoor activities are more beneficial for their physical and social development.
12. While I acknowledge that fast food is convenient, I believe that home-cooked meals are a healthier choice.
13. Although cars offer greater comfort, I believe that cycling is a more sustainable mode of transport.
14. While I recognise that examinations measure academic performance, I believe that practical skills are equally important for future success.
15. Although studying abroad is expensive, I believe that the experience is worthwhile because it broadens students' perspectives.
16. While I accept that celebrities influence public opinion, I believe that experts should be trusted more on important issues.
17. Although shopping online saves time, I believe that buying from physical stores allows consumers to make better purchasing decisions.
18. While I acknowledge that governments should invest in economic growth, I believe that protecting the environment deserves equal attention.
19. Although young people are highly skilled in using technology, I believe that older generations possess valuable life experience that should not be overlooked.
20. While I recognise that competition motivates people to work harder, I believe that cooperation often produces better long-term results.
21. Although public parks require significant government funding, I believe that they are a worthwhile investment because they improve public health.
22. While I acknowledge that renewable energy projects are costly, I believe that they provide greater environmental benefits in the long run.
23. Although social media makes communication easier, I believe that face-to-face conversations help build stronger relationships.
24. While I recognise that tourists contribute to local economies, I believe that visitor numbers should be controlled to protect historical sites.
25. Although financial success is important, I believe that maintaining a healthy work-life balance is equally essential.
26. While I accept that students should use technology in the classroom, I believe that traditional books still play an important role in learning.
27. Although urban areas provide better employment opportunities, I believe that rural communities offer a more peaceful lifestyle.
28. While I acknowledge that public transport cannot reach every location, I believe that expanding its network should remain a government priority.
29. Although strict laws can sometimes limit personal freedom, I believe that they are necessary to maintain public safety and order.
30. While I recognise that learning a foreign language requires considerable effort, I believe that the personal and professional benefits make it worthwhile.
31. Admittedly, public transport can be crowded; however, it remains the most environmentally friendly option.
32. Granted, online shopping is convenient, but visiting physical stores allows customers to inspect products before buying.
33. Even though technology has transformed education, teachers continue to play an irreplaceable role.
34. Despite the fact that many people prefer city life, rural areas often provide a healthier environment.
35. It is true that higher education is expensive; nevertheless, it offers long-term career benefits.
36. Undoubtedly, artificial intelligence improves efficiency, yet human creativity remains essential.
37. Of course, earning a high salary is important, but job satisfaction should not be ignored.
38. There is no denying that social media connects people worldwide; however, excessive use can damage mental health.
39. I understand why some people believe that working from home is the best option; nevertheless, office work encourages stronger collaboration.
40. Although it may seem that strict rules limit freedom, they are often necessary to maintain public safety.
41. Even if online courses are more affordable, traditional universities still provide valuable networking opportunities.
42. Regardless of the fact that public transport is sometimes delayed, it remains a cost-effective option for daily commuters.
43. Accepting that technology has simplified many tasks, people should still develop practical life skills.
44. Without denying that globalisation has boosted economic growth, governments must also protect local cultures.
45. Despite acknowledging that competition encourages innovation, cooperation often leads to more sustainable outcomes.
46. Much as I appreciate that social media enables instant communication, face-to-face conversations are usually more meaningful.
47. Notwithstanding the fact that renewable energy requires substantial investment, it is essential for a sustainable future.
48. I do not dispute that tourism creates employment opportunities; however, environmental protection should remain a priority.
49. There is certainly some truth in the argument that home ownership provides financial security; nevertheless, renting offers greater flexibility.
50. To some extent, I agree that governments should support major industries; however, they should also invest equally in healthcare and education.

No comments:
Post a Comment